A New Way of Thinking
I used to think that being psychic was akin to possessing magic. That is the furthest thing from the truth. Learning to use your intuition demands a new set of tools. Many people have an adverse reaction when I list the requirements for developing your intuition. I have attended classes periodically as a young adult which I hoped would improve my psychic ability. I found them to be outlandish and cryptic. I endeavored on my own to find an easier and palatable approach to my goals.
This is what I have learned.
1. Using your intuition isn’t an external experience. There isn’t a booming voice that appears out of the clouds, hits you over the head and deems you worthy. Intuition is an innate human skill. You already use it on a daily basis!
2. It’s simple. As long as you meditate, establish self awareness and develop discernment. All of these adjectives take time, patience and commitment.
3. Your 5 senses are the key to your development. Listen to your body, pay attention to your feelings, listen to the voice in your head that prompts you to follow through on your gut feeling. No, you don’t have indigestion. It’s your intuition. Listen!!
4. Meditation wasn’t created to invalidate, frustrate and piss you off. It is essential to your psychic development. I can assure you that it gets easier. The more you meditate the more psychically sensitive you become.
5. It is mandatory to park your emotions to accurately access your intuition.
Much love to you on your journey of self discovery!
Ursula has been a medium since she was a child and enjoys sharing her experiences!