"It was a wonderful evening that I didn't think was possible. It was like having my dad back for a brief period of time. His personality came through Ursula like he was in the room. The messages he gave left me feeling grateful and peaceful. Thank you, the evening was a gift!"
T. M. Vaughan, ON
Book a Group Reading in Your Home
CHECK OUT THE EVENTS PAGE TO FIND OUT WHEN URSULA WILL BE BOOKING AN EVENT NEAR YOU!
What is a Group Reading?
A Private Group Reading is an opportunity to experience spirit communication. It is an event that you will not forget! It is both entertaining and educational. Ursula is a medium and natural entertainer who embodies a fun, animated and passionate energy. She comprehends the importance of your experience and the sensitive nature of the event.
~The purpose of a Group Reading is for Ursula to demonstrate that your loved ones in spirit exist. ~
A Group Reading is booked in the setting of your home and hosted by you. A minimum of 8 people are recommended to book. The purpose of a Group Reading is for Ursula to demonstrate that your loved ones in spirit exist. She will show you how they connect with you and how they get your attention without your acknowledgement. She gives evidence, though it is not limited to, names, dates, personality characteristics and it can include detailed descriptions of a location or home they lived in. Ursula gives her attention to the many spirits that arrive during the session however not everyone in the group is guaranteed a message. Everyone attending will have the opportunity to experience spirit communication and understand that they are around us.
What to Expect with a Group Reading?
Before the messaging portion of the Group Reading starts an explanation of what to expect, how it works and how your guests will participate during the session is explained. An hour or more is allocated to deliver messages. Afterwards a Question and Answer Segment is given to the participants allowing them to address their personal paranormal experiences. The session will end with closing remarks.
To get the most out of your Private Group Reading please share the following policies with your guests:
- The deposit is put toward the total cost of the event. The host/hostess is responsible for the required amount should participants not show up for the booking. It is recommended that the host/hostess collect all funds in advance.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the event to socialize and settle. The event will start on time.
- No alcohol please. Alcohol severely restricts interaction responses with the guests during the messaging process. You are welcome to serve alcohol after the event.
- No children under the age of 18 permitted.
- Cell phones must be turned off.
- Please remain seated during the event. Bathroom breaks are acceptable. Please be aware that continuous movement throughout the room is very distracting.
- Due to the private information shared with guests it is prohibited to record with an audio or visual device.
- A non-refundable deposit is required to book your Private Group Reading. Please see Payment Policy.
Group Readings are booked Tuesday to Sunday.
$575.00 plus Travel Rate
*minimum of 8 participants recommended*
*Rate is subject to change without notice and does not include HST.*
The first 50 km to your destination is included in the rate ($575.00 plus hst)
Duration can vary, the session is approximately 2 hours.
A non-refundable deposit of $250.00 is required to confirm your booking.
An Additional Travel Rate of a .75 cents per km plus hst applies.
Travel charge is calculated to and from the Toronto Office.
A $250.00 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required to book a Group Reading. Please note that when you book a Private Group Reading that you agree to these terms.
Disclaimer: Individual and group sessions do not replace medical, legal or counseling advice. Its possible that I might receive medical or health issues during a session. Please be reminded that I do not have medical training and I recommend if information regarding your health is shown in the reading to seek medical advice from your health care provider or doctor. The information I receive during a session is to guide an individual and it does not replace common sense or good judgement. Under Canadian Law it must state that my services are for entertainment purposes only and that clients must be 18 years of age or older unless parental permission is given.